Exercise is essential for every one of us. It’s not just become a trend; it’s a lifestyle. But we often take our body’s abilities for granted and jump into activities without being fully prepared. By wearing the best ankle braces or even the best back braces, you slowly cut the level of injury that could occur. There are different parts of your leg, from your shin to toes, that connect via nerves and bones. Damage to any of these could lead to severe injuries for the entire foot.
A right ankle brace can reduce pain and allow you to perform better in sports. They are very beneficial, and today, athletes use them as a precaution rather than a cure for an injury. Hence, our experts have collated a list of the 14 best ankle braces for sports, sprains, and everyday use for you. However, before moving further let’s understand some facts about ankle braces.
- 1 What Is An Ankle Brace?
- 2 How Does An Ankle Brace Work?
- 3 Types Of Ankle Braces
- 4 Top Ankle Braces – Our Recommendations
- 5 Best Ankle Braces For Sports Injuries
- 6 Best Ankle Brace For Basketball
- 7 Best Ankle Brace For Running
- 8 Best Ankle Brace For Soccer
- 9 Best Ankle Brace For Baseball
- 10 Best Lace Up Ankle Brace
- 11 Best Ankle Brace For Sprain
- 12 Best Ankle Brace To Prevent Rolling
- 13 Best Thin Ankle Brace
- 14 Best Velcro Ankle Brace
- 15 Best Ankle Compression Sleeve
- 16 Best Ankle Braces for Fracture
- 17 Best Ankle Braces for Plantar Fasciitis
- 18 Best Ankle Braces for Exercise Recovery
- 19 Best Ankle Braces for Ankle Injuries
- 20 How Do I Know If I need An Ankle Brace?
- 21 Buying Guide To The Best Ankle Braces
- 22 Other Ways To Improve Ankle Strength
- 23 FAQs
- 24 Conclusion
What Is An Ankle Brace?
The ankle brace is a product used to keep the ankle in a single position, so, it does not move. People wear this product to avoid injuries that are caused by sports accidents where the ankle gets sprained. But today, there are several brands and types of ankle braces available on the market which people use for different ailments. As a result of this, the product is evolving into a more comfortable and convenient zone.
How Does An Ankle Brace Work?
By keeping your foot from moving around, the brace keeps your ankle steady and allows it to heal at its own pace. However, it will enable you to move around and continue normal activities while drawing your foot into a safe position every time it gets away. The ankle brace today is a medical marvel. It compresses your foot and improves circulation, which is right even if you do not have an injury. It is encouraged in sports as a preventive measure for damage and a booster for performance.
Types Of Ankle Braces
For Athletes, it is vital to be able to keep your foots range of motion open. However, rolls and sprains can happen at any time if your foot does not return to its anatomically correct position after sudden movements. For this reason, the lace compression type of ankle brace can keep your foot steady while also letting you move around freely. Some come with straps for extra compression.
Aircast Ankle Braces
If your ankle has to be still to recover from an injury, the Aircast ankle brace is the best choice. It is light and steady and keeps your ankle from moving. Though you can take part in sporting activities, you will have limitations in movement. Hence, it is prescribed during times of rest and is best suited for sprains and swellings.
Regular/ Daily Use Ankle Braces
The most common ankle supports are the Daily Use braces. They are straightforward to put on and easy to take off. Generally, they are thin and used in footwear. You can use them to provide stability to your foot while walking or running. They are suitable for people who have recovered from sprains but want a complete range of motion.
Best Ankle Braces For Severe Injuries
Maximum Support Ankle Braces
With tight velcro straps, lace, and additional padding, these ankle braces are for athletes who jump and have sudden movements in their sports. They help to avoid any sudden tear or injury to the ankle. Ideally, they are best for treating Plantar Fasciitis and other problems related to the ankle and foot.
Hard Shell Protection Ankle Braces
If you have recovered from a severe fracture and need to protect your leg from recurring damage, then the hard-shell ankle brace does the job. A hard shell connects your entire shin and foot with straps that keep a check on the movement. Most of these products have shock absorbers on the base so you can walk without any injury or pain.
No matter how good you are at the game, consider using an ankle brace to avoid sprains or tears. Here are our recommendations for the best ankle braces online.
Top Ankle Braces – Our Recommendations
- Ultra Ankle High-5 Ankle Brace, Great for Volleyball, Basketball, Hiking – Fits in High-Top Shoes – The number one ankle brace for athletes.
- Ultra Zoom Ankle Brace for Injury Prevention – Providing improved circulation and ankle support in a sleek design
- Zamst A2-DX Strong Support Ankle Brace – Keep your ankle in line with the Zamst A2- DX
- DonJoy Velocity ES (Extra Support) Ankle Brace – Secure your ankle with freedom of complete range of motion
- McDavid 199 Lightweight Ankle Brace – The best product for sprains and ankle tears
- BioSkin Trilok Ankle Brace - Foot and Ankle Support for Ankle Sprains – with four and a half stars on Amazon, this is one the best ankle braces availble online
- DonJoy Performance POD Ankle Brace, Best Support for Stability – Keep your ankle health in check as you use the DonJoy to perform better
Best Ankle Braces For Sports Injuries
- Medi Achimed Soft Knit Achilles Tendon Support for Men & Women – With improved ventilation and blood circulation in your foot, this is the ankle compression you need.
- Medi Levamed Active Knit Ankle Support for Men & Women – With an open body, the Medi Levamed ankle brace is a winner for sports fanatics.
- Bauerfeind Sports Ankle Support Dynamic – Ankle Compression Sleeve – The right choice for tendonitis and sprains, the Bauerfeind is astoundingly comfortable
- United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot, Medium, Black – An ortho brace with a hard shell to make sure you can keep moving without worrying about your foot.
- Procare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint – Beat Plantar Fasciitis or get your money back – the Procare promise.
- Bauerfeind – MalleoTrain – Ankle Support Brace – Helps Stabilize The Ankle Muscles and Joints – A sleeve that turns you into a machine, MalleoTrain is made for your ankle.
- Zamst A1 Right Ankle Brace – When the time calls, Zamst A1 never disappoints – this is an ankle brace that always works.
Best Ankle Brace For Basketball
1) Ultra Ankle High-5 Ankle Brace, Great for Volleyball, Basketball, Hiking – Fits in High-Top Shoes
This Ultra Ankle brace is perfect for reducing injuries while being used for Basketball because of its hinged-cuff technology. A sport like Basketball requires you to jump repeatedly even as you make sudden movements with bursts of speed. By shifting your body weight from side to side, you transfer the weight on either of the ankles alternately. Eventually, this takes a toll on your ankles as time passes. However, the hinged-cuff technology of this brace restricts unrestricted twisting and turning of your ankles. As a result, you’re able to keep your feet firm on the ground with the confidence to push and perform better every time.
Besides prevention, it also reduces pain from swelling, sprains, and other related injuries that could deter your game performance. Additionally, the product has just one adjustable strap to keep your foot and ankle intact. Hence, it is very convenient to put on and off.
- Adjustable strap
- Very light
- Prevents Ankle Sprains and reduces injury
- The brace is comfortable
- Can fit left or right foot.
- Applies maximum compression.
- Great for chronic ankle instability and recurring joint pain.
Best Ankle Brace For Running
2) Ultra Zoom Ankle Brace for Injury Prevention
Running is a great way to stay in shape and also improve your performance in sports. Often, people tend to reduce the distance they run because of swelling or injuries along the feet. If you run five miles every day, you could improve your stamina, but at risk of a shin splint and an ankle sprain. As a result, you could develop Plantar Fasciitis.
The Ultra Zoom ankle brace uses a thin material to keep your feet undisturbed in footwear for comfort while holding your feet firm as you run. We can say for sure that the compression offered by the sleeve increases blood circulation and improved performance. Apart from this, its soft-shell technology makes it very comfortable and durable.
- Superlight and easy to put on
- Good compression for running
- Provides an unlimited full range of motion
- Incredible quality
- Soft-shell technology makes it comfortable
- Available with longer straps as well
Best Ankle Brace For Soccer
3) Zamst A2-DX Strong Support Ankle Brace
If you have a career in football, your priority is to maintain healthy and agile feet. You need to keep a check on your ankles and feet throughout the game to avoid injuries while giving it your best. No other sport in the world offers you more risk of ankle injuries than football. However, the Zamst A2 holds your ankle and foot together, compressing it firmly with straps, and surrounds it with a hardcover. The straps improve blood circulation in the ankle and prevent your ankle from twisting. Additionally, the hardcover acts as a shell against any outside force affecting your ankle.
Zamst Ankle brace incorporates three principles in its design:
Namely – the i-Fit for natural movement, the a-Fit for automatic foot position correction, and the Grip Tech to prevent the ankle from slipping. Undoubtedly, Zamst is a work of art for ankle health.
- Engineered with an EXO Grid to as an anatomically perfect ankle brace
- Adjustable even after strapped
- It comes in two sizes
- Does not allow your foot to roll or twist
- The X strap provides three-way support
- A professionally designed pair meant for athletes
Best Ankle Brace For Baseball
4) DonJoy Velocity ES (Extra Support) Ankle Brace
For quick and easy applications, the DonJoy Velocity ES is an athlete’s best friend. Not only does it maintain your ankle health, but it also gives you a full range of motion every time you perform. While running through the bases, you need to make sure your ankle is firm. Sliding into third becomes easy when you have the confidence to run without the risk of an injury. The DonJoy Velocity brace holds your foot in place and makes sure you perform at your best every time. Besides prevention, it also reduces pain from swelling, sprains, and other related injuries that could deter your performance in-game.
What we liked about this brace is its R3 technology. To explain, R3 means Rapid-Rigid-Ratcheted. By this, it provides a perfect circumferential tibia/fibula compression. Furthermore, it is lightweight and fits into your show. So, your ankle gets the much-needed support but without the bulkiness.
- Semi-Rigid – does not limit movement by 100%
- Keeps your ankle secure
- Comes in 7 sizes
- Treat and prevent all ankle sprains
- Efficient and durable
Best Lace Up Ankle Brace
5) McDavid 199 Lightweight Ankle Brace
The primary difference between a strap and lace ankle brace is the range of motion your feet can access. Undoubtedly, the lace is better for a range of motion. It is prevention rather than a cure. Simultaneously, if you have a healed sprain and want to continue a sport with a brace, then the lace ankle brace is a better choice. For one thing, it allows you to move your feet in any direction. Simultaneously, it prevents sprains, twists, or other injuries.
Our top recommendation for prevention and recovery from ankle sprains is the McDavid 199 Ankle brace. Firstly, a breathable two-layer mesh makes up this protective gear. Additionally, its supportive “U” steel stays quite impressed us. These steel side stays are flexible yet provide stability to your ankles. The cushion keeps your feet comfortable in your footwear and improves circulation.
- Perfect for prevention of and recovery from ankle sprains
- Provides support even while you use it during sports or fitness activities
- Compressed by lace
- Applies therapeutic healing to improve ankle health
- Breathable material
- Laces provide maximum support
Best Ankle Brace For Sprain
6) BioSkin Trilok Ankle Brace – Foot and Ankle Support for Ankle Sprains
An ankle sprain can take place anywhere, from a sports field to the sidewalk. You can’t be 100% aware of where we are walking, especially if you are in a rush. Indeed, ankle sprains and twists happen more often than you think and require your feet to be held in place for recovery. This solution also proves a challenge if you do not have time to relax and require going back to work.
However, the BioSkin Trilok is your key to recovery. This ankle brace is a versatile and steady support for your feet. Once the swelling stops, you can strap it on and get back to work or fitness. As a result, you don’t have to hold back on performance or fear another injury. Undoubtedly, this brace earns a perfect score from us!
- Made of Lycra and polyester
- Uses micro-fleece compression
- Has comfortable straps to lock
- Made of a Hypo-Allergenic material for top comfort
- Available in different sizes
- Recommended for Tendonitis
In our constant effort to present the best medical equipment/products for your convenience, we have compiled this list of the best medical gloves. Don’t miss out on these.
Best Ankle Brace To Prevent Rolling
7) DonJoy Performance POD Ankle Brace, Best Support for Stability
The excessive use of ligaments holding the ankle results in its twisting or tearing. Sudden movements cause this and are unpredictable. Additionally, the pain can keep you off your feet for days until you recover. To prevent rolling, you need an ankle brace to keep your ankle and foot in a position to prevent it from twisting.
The DonJoy POD is astounding for sports and preventing sprains. The reason being, it has the maximum level of support and the ability to move through the natural range of motion.
Additionally, keep in mind that this ankle brace is not just for sport. Even if you walk long distances to get to work daily, you must consider buying this brace to PREVENT any damage. Hence, we recommend this product for everyday use.
- Sleek design
- Easy to put on and take off
- Complete ventilation
- Prevents rolls and sprains
- Allows a full range of motion
- EVA underlying providing top comfort
Best Thin Ankle Brace
8) Medi Achimed Soft Knit Achilles Tendon Support for Men & Women
The best ankle braces you can buy are the ones that fit in your footwear as easily as a sock. This way, your feet are not overwhelming the shoe and it can still continue to give you the same comfort level. If your foot is too bulky or does not fit in a shoe, you will not get the benefits of support and comfort promised.
The Medi Achimed is a very thin ankle brace that prevents sprains and lets you forget that you are even wearing one. By reducing leg fatigue and injury, this brace improves blood circulation and physical performance tenfold. Additionally, we were delighted to find that it comes with two silicone heel wedges for relief from any tension. Furthermore, it uses a highly breathable material that conveniently absorbs any sweat even as its anti-bacterial action prevents any odor. We highly recommended it for athletes.
Meanwhile, for more such fabulous products for knee support please refer to our list of recommendations here.
- Extremely thin but super effective
- Does not move, but can be adjusted sideways
- Achilles tendon support provided
- Total compression and blood support
- Great for any sport and fits into footwear easily
- Premium design
Best Velcro Ankle Brace
9) Medi Levamed Active Knit Ankle Support for Men & Women
Ankle braces come in all shapes and sizes. However, different sizes offer various support levels and features. As a velcro ankle brace, the Medi Levamed is perfect for everyday use due to its inherent design. Though this ankle brace is not too strong on your joints, it can certainly make you feel the difference. Additionally, its silicon inlays help reduce swelling. Apart from this, this product can stay on without collecting sweat. It is easy to wash and works wonders for sports, Yoga, etc.
- Easy to put on and take off
- Great ventilation
- Thin design, perfect for footwear
- Tight velcro for compression
- Keeps the ankle intact
- Hand washable and can be worn for 24-hours
In fact, we at Bestratedcos constantly scour the market to bring you the best medical equipment all the time. Here’s our list of some such products.
Best Ankle Compression Sleeve
10) Bauerfeind Sports Ankle Support Dynamic – Ankle Compression Sleeve
Tendinitis, Sprains, and ankle rolls can take place at any time. If you have a career in sports or play daily, you may have witnessed or experienced it first hand. The two factors that lead to injuries are an incorrect pair of shoes and a loose ankle.
This Bauerfeind Compression support works for both these factors. The hard-wearing material used keeps your feet firmly held along the ankle line right to the shin. And with its thin body, the sleeve fits perfectly in your footwear without causing any discomfort or bulking the shoe size. With more blood flow and the incredibly lightweight, these ankle braces make you feel more agile than ever. And what’s more, they are backed by the German technology that is well known for its perfection.
In summary, this product has the complete backing of our experts. So, go for it!
- Made of hard-wearing, breathable material
- Extreme comfort
- Easily adjustable
- Modern design
- Very thin
- Improves blood circulation
- Machine washable
- 3D Airknit Tech fabric for durability
Best Ankle Braces for Fracture
11) United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker – Best Ankle Braces for Fracture, Medium, Black
Recovering from a fracture takes a toll on your feet. What’s required is to keep your foot firmly held with the ankle and prevent any movement to recover completely. Along with this, you need to protect your feet from external forces. The United Ortho Cam Walker is more than a brace. It’s a shell for your ankle that allows you to take your time when recovering from a fracture. Besides, the body is heavy enough to keep you from overusing your ankle yet light enough to move around. With a case this hard, the United Ortho Walker is a safe space for your feet. Strap in and let the recovery begin.
- Fits either leg
- Hardcover is perfect for fractures
- Increases circulation and improves recovery rate
- 6-month warranty
- Shock-absorbing soles
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds
- Synthetic fabric
Best Ankle Braces for Plantar Fasciitis
12) Procare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
The Plantar Fascia is a muscle tissue that connects your heel to your toes. It lies on the sole of your feet and aids in allowing you to jump. As you keep jumping and running, the plantar fascia slowly being to wear out, resulting in an injury called Plantar Fasciitis. Sadly, the only way you will know about it is through sharp pains around the sole of your feet. This pain can sometimes be unbearable and is a regular phenomenon for athletes.
The Procare Prowedge Compression sleeve helps prevent Plantar Fasciitis by holding your ankle and heel firmly enough to maintain the foot’s original position when you jump or require a sudden burst of speed. Because of its inherent design, this Ankle Compression Sleeve provides faster recovery and is suitable for all shoes. For one, it has a padded posterior over that provides dorsiflexion for Plantar Fasciitis relief. Then, its 3-velcro straps don’t let it move for the entire duration of wearing it. And finally, it holds the foot at a 90-degree angle for a sustained stretch on the plantar fascia for effective treatment. Hence, we give a full thumbs-up from our end.
- It fits on either foot.
- Enjoys a good rating on Amazon in its class
- It comes in 4-sizes
- Provides proven ankle pain relief
- Keeps your ankle in line with excellent support
- Made of Nylon and Spandex
- Allows you to control the foot’s range of motion
Best Ankle Braces for Exercise Recovery
13) Bauerfeind – MalleoTrain – Ankle Support Brace – Helps Stabilize The Ankle Muscles and Joints
Ankle braces are not only for people with an injury but also for those who exercise regularly. For a detailed view, here’s what we have to say.
You will be preventing any injury that could affect your ankles. From running to weightlifting, you get through the workout by using your ankle’s full strength. Once your workout session is over, you will feel a slight, insignificant pain in your ankles. Eventually, this pain grows due to insufficient recovery of the ankle, heel, and shin. From a medical and health perspective, you need an ankle brace to keep your fitness going.
Premium comfort and quality is Bauerfeind’s motto. These ankle braces are thin and go unnoticed by the public. And if someone does notice them, expect them to tell you how cool they look. Hence, with the German legacy behind them, we recommend this product with full confidence. Don’t let the price dissuade you from owning this one.
- Thin sleeve with firm compression
- Available in different sizes
- Improves blood circulation in the feet
- Non-slip material
- Effectively prevents exercise injuries
- Provides superior support
Best Ankle Braces for Ankle Injuries
14) Zamst A1 Right Ankle Brace
Ankle injuries include Plantar Fasciitis, Sprains, Twists, Rolls, Tendinitis, and many other conditions that you will never see coming. Zamst is a self-explanatory brand that lets you face these injuries head-on with superior support and instant relief. For one, its A-fit provides an anatomically correct fit. What’s more, it fits both the right and left ankle. Secondly, it provides lateral stability by its exo-tech. It allows you to continue being active while keeping your ankle firm and steady. Furthermore, the L and Y straps restrict lateral as well as inversion sprains drastically. Not only is it recommended for sports, but also daily use.
- Provides instant support and relief to the foot and ankle
- Complete ventilation and comfort
- It allows you to run or workout with no limits.
- You can control the foot’s range of motion
- Very thin
- Reduces foot fatigue and works as a performance booster
- Different sizes for a perfect fit
How Do I Know If I need An Ankle Brace?
Most people ignore medical advice because they read it on the internet and let it be. But if you walk, run, skip, or even weight lift, an ankle brace is the best gift you can give your feet. As time goes on, you face the natural wear and tear of muscles. As a result, you develop sprains and other ailments that make your body weaker.
If you have any of the following, we recommend an ankle brace right away:
- Sudden pain on the sole of your feet
- Stress on your foot
- Ankle pain
However, if you have had any of the following ailments, you should opt for the best ankle brace with straps and lace to keep your foot from moving:
- Avulsion Fracture
- Stress Fracture
- Tendon Ruptures
- Inability to keep your feet stable on the ground
- Swelling around the ankle
Do not neglect the signs that show your ankle becoming weak. It happens to everyone, and we need to find new ways to care for our bodies.
Buying Guide To The Best Ankle Braces
Buying an ankle brace is not as easy as buying a bottle of water. Certain factors allow you to use it daily. Here’s our guide to buying the best ankle braces online:
Consider the size of the product you are buying. If you purchase ankle braces that are too small, they will limit the blood flow in your leg. Eventually, this will cause further problems. Conversely, if it is too big, the brace will not have any effect. Hence, make sure you see a chart and purchase a leg brace that suits you and your needs.
Buying the right brace depends upon the style you require. Hence, for an athlete, the brace should be comfortable and one that allows for free movement. Additionally, sleeve braces differ from straps and lace in quality and comfort. Above all, you should also look at colors and find out what you like before making your purchase.
3. Type of Compression
From straps to lace, different braces offer different levels of support. If you want to keep your feet in place, you need to buy a pair of braces that can hold your ankles tight. You can even purchase ones that are easy to put on and take off immediately, as per your use.
Nylon Spandex combinations are the majority material used for ankle braces. Additionally, you can also find hard plastic and gel cushions in some of the best products online. However, for the best ankle braces online, look for the ones that do not hold sweat and are easy to clean. In fact, this is a significant factor as you can reuse the product without worrying.
Understand what your requirement is and what you are looking for in an ankle brace. Not all braces are the same, and not all of them can be useful for every ailment.
Cost plays a significant role in finding the right product. We have our recommendations above, which are the best prices for products in their category. Undoubtedly, we propose to get you the maximum value out of your brace, which means reuse, convenience, and injury prevention.
If the company offers you a return policy or a warranty on your product, do not hesitate to take it. The reason being, a return policy is the best way to know that a company is sure about its product’s ability. As a result, you find warranties only with trustable brands.
Ideally, don’t rush when buying your ankle brace. Take your time, go through reviews on Amazon, and then make your decision. Different people may have different experiences, and you will only know about it when you hear their story.
Other Ways To Improve Ankle Strength
Several factors cause injuries to your legs. And every day, people take it for granted. Prevention is always better than finding a cure. Hence, here are some measures to avoid injuries to your ankle:
1) Finding The Right Footwear
There are different shoes for every sports activity. Frankly, you cannot wear baseball shoes while playing basketball. Similarly, you cannot wear walking shoes while running. In short, every shoe has a different design to give you a range of comfort and reduce stress for a specific activity. Therefore, find a shoe that suits your requirements.
2) Stretch and Warm-Up
Before any workout or sporting activity, you have to stretch and warm-up your muscles. Generally, this practice keeps your body ready for any sudden movements. If you do not warm-up, your body will be unprepared for unexpected high pace situations. Specifically, this negligence is one of the leading causes of strains and injuries.
3) Regular Exercise
There is no substitute for hard work. If you want to strengthen your feet and muscles, you need to exercise them. Have a routine where you work out different parts of your body. To be precise, this recommendation is for people who walk long distances and those who remain idle for long periods.
4) Look Where You Walk
Seemingly, this might look funny, but it’s true. In fact, many people often slip and sprain an ankle because they do not notice the surface over which they are walking. Especially, falling over ice or tripping over a block can even cause you to twist your ankle.
We would advise you to get immediate medical attention if you have ankle pains. Do not neglect them, and make sure you take rest whenever needed.
Q: Can I clean my Ankle brace?
A: Most ankle braces with Velcro and sleeves, can be machine washed. If you have hard cases, you will have to wash them by hand to avoid damaging the product. Check the manual for further advice on the merchandise you purchase. The best ankle braces you can get usually do not hold too much sweat.
Q: Can I use the Ankle brace while practicing Yoga?
A: Yes. By using an ankle brace, you are improving the blood circulation in your feet and ankle. You are keeping your foot steady, which will also result in better foot positioning during Yoga. Eventually, this will yield better results.
Q: How long should I keep on the Ankle braces?
A: Depending upon what you need the brace for, you can keep it on for minutes or hours. For example, if you are using it specifically for sports, then put it on during the game. However, if you wear it all through the day, your foot might slowly adjust to the brace in such a way that it might change shape and be unable to function correctly without the ankle brace. We recommend you consult your doctor or a medical expert for a precise and personal duration. Finally, always remember to use the best ankle braces which are comfortable.
Make sure you take care of your ankle by using the best ankle braces when playing sports. Injuries can happen at any time, even while walking on the sidewalk. Try icing your feet when they start to pain and get exercise to strengthen your ankle and feet. Make sure the brace you purchase is right for your requirement, whether for daily use or sports. There is no substitute for good health. Also, make sure your shoes are of good quality, as wrong shoes can cause joint pains for runners. Remember, do not over-train your legs as it could lead to injury without rest.
Dr. David Taylor is a medical professional and an avid blogger. He holds an M.D. from Drexel University & a Ph.D. from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. David loves to utilize technology to improve healthcare and he does it daily through BestRatedDocs.com. He founded the company in 2016 with the vision to make the discoverability of the best healthcare facilities & best products simple and easy. His passion for informatics and using technology to empower healthcare professionals and the patients they serve is unmatched. He regularly blogs about technology, health IT, medical products and other healthcare topics at bestrateddocs.com.
Last updated on 2021-06-19 // Source: Amazon Affiliates